Monday, September 24, 2012

Matrilineal Monday: My Husband’s Matrilineal Line

Two weeks ago, I posted my seven-generation matrilineal line here. Today, I’m following up that post with a brief review of my husband Michael’s matrilineal line. His line is shorter than mine – it’s only four generations. His matrilineal ancestry goes back to his great-grandmother who died in 1925. I should emphasize that this is Michael’s known matrilineal line; of course, his line extends even further back, but at this time, it’s unknown to him and to me despite our research into his past.


Michael’s Matrilineal Line:

1. Michael Demoskoff

2. Ann Cazakoff (1926-1980)

3. Polya [Pelageya] (Polly) Poznekoff (1887-1971)

4. Oxenia [Aksin’ya] Malakoff (?- 1925)


Copyright © 2012, Yvonne Demoskoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment